At eyecandylab, we are passionate about developing the AR lens on video. We partner with the largest media companies in the world to transform how consumers interact with television and video. Our unique AR on TV software can be used to get the latest sports statistics, help children engage with their favorite cartoon characters, encourage viewers to buy what they see on TV, create new types of quiz shows and more. If these types of innovative projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
For our office in Munich we hire a
Program Manager Computer Vision (m/w)
This is what you gonna do:
- Responsible to lead multiple complex, multi-disciplinary research and engineering projects.
- Provide Program management leadership to computer vision research and engineering teams.
- Manage software features, requirement analysis, technology selection and architecture activities.
- Plan, manage and prioritize implementation tasks for features, defects, projects, and releases.
- Work with content application/content developers and development communities.
- Work with internal and external organizations to manage inter-dependencies and to develop and integrate innovative solutions.
- Follow technology trends and developments to rapidly absorb new knowledge bases and incorporate them into new and existing features.
Here are your requirements:
- Passion for cutting edge computer vision technologies and product delivery
- 5+ years of Program management experience.
- 5+ years embedded software development with C/C++.
- Experience in Computer Vision research and development.
- Proven experience in AGILE software development methodologies.
- Experience working with SW/HW vendors and contracting.
- Strong knowledge of system integration and system validation.
- Extensive experience in Software requirements analysis and proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical document.
- Experience in risk management and change management
Ideally, you are proficient in verbal/written communication skills including presentation to large audiences. Our team will support you with your task execution – we are a team with a joint mission!
Ready? Send us your CV with the subject „Application Program Manager Computer Vision“ to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll come back to you within 48 hours – promised!