At eyecandylab, we are passionate about developing the AR lens on video. We partner with the largest media companies in the world to transform how consumers interact with television and video. Our unique AR on TV software can be used to get the latest sports statistics, help children engage with their favorite cartoon characters, encourage viewers to buy what they see on TV, create new types of quiz shows and more. If these types of innovative projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
For our office in Munich we hire a
Computer Vision Researcher (m/w)
We are looking for researchers who want to enable highly reliable products in a collaborative fast-paced environment. You will help to bring our computer vision libraries to new horizons by enhancing and further developing the algorithms and NN training environments.
Here are your personal areas of expertise you include, at least one required (but not limited to):
- Sensor Calibration: Design and implement algorithms for online and offline calibration of complex devices composed of several sensors, cameras, IMUs, depth sensors, and imagers. Collaborate with other engineers on the design and deployment of a fully automatic robotics-aided calibration process targeted for factory production.
- Visual-Inertial Pose Tracking: Design and implement advanced algorithms for estimating the 3D pose of objects by optimally fusing visual and inertial measurements collected from cameras and IMUs.
- Dense Mapping: Design and implement advanced algorithms for reconstructing dense 3D models of large-scale indoor environments using depth sensors.
- 3D Scene Understanding: Design and implement 3D scene segmentation algorithms based on depth, motion or texture data.
- Eye Tracking: Design and implement advanced algorithms for real-time stereoscopic eye vergence tracking in 3D.
- Hand Gesture Tracking: Design and implement advanced algorithms for real-time detection and tracking of hand gestures in 3D.
- 3D Object Tracking: Design and implement robust algorithms for detecting and tracking the 6 DOF pose of known moving objects from multiple cameras in presence of clutter and occlusions.
Here are your requirements:
- Relevant MS or Ph.D. and 5+ years of experience
- Fluent in C/C++ (programming and debugging)
- Experience working with OpenCV
- Knowledge of parallel computing, OpenCL, GPGPU is a plus
- Knowledge software optimization and embedded programming is a plus
Ideally, you have expert knowledge in two or more areas listed above. Our team will support you with your task execution – we are a team with a joint mission!
Ready? Send us your CV with the subject „Application Computer Vision Researcher“ to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll come back to you within 48 hours – promised!