At eyecandylab, we are passionate about developing the AR lens on video. We partner with the largest media companies in the world to transform how consumers interact with television and video. Our unique AR on TV software can be used to get the latest sports statistics, help children engage with their favorite cartoon characters, encourage viewers to buy what they see on TV, create new types of quiz shows and more. If these types of innovative projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
For our office in Munich we hire a
Senior iOS Developer (m/w)
We are looking for experienced, production-focused engineers who want to develop highly reliable products in a collaborative fast-paced environment. You will help to bring our computer vision libraries to new horizons by enhancing and further developing the algorithms and NN training environments.
This is what you gonna do:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Work with remote data sources and API’s
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness and reliability
Here are your requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in programming applications for iOS using the iOS SDK / Xcode.
- Deep understanding of modern iOS development best practices.
- Very strong programming skills - experience with Swift / Objective-C required.
- Experience working with and consuming RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Strong knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Experience working with third-party libraries, frameworks and API’s.
- Experience writing unit tests in Xcode.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Have published at least one iOS app to the App Store.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a small team environment.
Ideally, you collected some expereince in building Android applications and C++ / C# as well as experience in working with OAuth / OAuth2 authentification. Our team will support you with your task execution – we are a team with a joint mission!
Ready? Send us your CV with the subject „Application Senior iOS Developer“ to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll come back to you within 48 hours – promised!