At eyecandylab, we are passionate about developing the AR lens on video. We partner with the largest media companies in the world to transform how consumers interact with television and video. Our unique AR on TV software can be used to get the latest sports statistics, help children engage with their favorite cartoon characters, encourage viewers to buy what they see on TV, create new types of quiz shows and more. If these types of innovative projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
For our office in Munich we hire a
Software Developer (Unit Test) (m/w)
This is what you gonna do:
- Be a part of the development team that will help other internal teams by developing unit tests for existing modules
- Work with various development teams and use your technical expertise and development skills to analyze the architecture of the augmen.tv platform, core components, and services and develop unit tests for various components to be run with the continuous integration system
- Help refactor and improve the existing software modules to make them unit test friendly and develop unit tests
- Ensure all automated unit tests are run as per schedule and troubleshoot any issues related to it
- Investigate and recommend systems/tools to support continuous integration
Here are your requirements:
- 5+ years of solid experience as a Software Developer with hands-on development experience in C/C++
- Experience or familiarity of Google Test Framework (Unit Test Framework) is highly desired
- Experience with software development and automated/unit testing of embedded devices highly desired
- Scripting knowledge of Python, PowerShell and shell scripting is highly desired
- Familiarities and experience with Linux, Android OS and Mac OS is desired
- Thorough understanding of SDLC test fundamentals, Continuous Integration and unit testing is highly desired
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Excellent understanding of different types of testing (i.e. Unit, Functional, Load, Performance, Reliability, Usability, etc.) and their scope and boundaries
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of test data analysis, statistics, and test reports
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
Ideally, you have strong oral and written communication skills including effective presentation and understand the needs of your development group. Our team will support you with your task execution – we are a team with a joint mission!
Ready? Send us your CV with the subject „Application Software Developer (Unit Test)“ to email@example.com and we’ll come back to you within 48 hours – promised!