At eyecandylab, we are passionate about developing the AR lens on video. We partner with the largest media companies in the world to transform how consumers interact with television and video. Our unique AR on TV software can be used to get the latest sports statistics, help children engage with their favorite cartoon characters, encourage viewers to buy what they see on TV, create new types of quiz shows and more. If these types of innovative projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
For our office in Munich we hire a
Senior Computer Vision Engineer (m/w)
We are looking for experienced, production-focused engineers who want to develop highly reliable products in a collaborative fast-paced environment. You will help to bring our computer vision libraries to new horizons by enhancing and further developing the algorithms and NN training environments.
This is what you gonna do:
- Research, design, implement and optimize algorithms related to the broad problem of 3D reconstruction of scenes
- Collaborate with team members across different specializations
- Work with data from multi-camera, multi-modal capture systems
- Define metrics for system/algorithm performance
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art research and industry progress
- Document and organize algorithm design and implementation decisions
- Communicate regularly with team about research advances, algorithm design, etc
- Participate in strategic discussions around data capture and system design: sensor types and specifications, geometric layout of hardware, types of scenes which reconstruct well/poorly, anticipating future applications, etc.
Here are your personal areas of expertise you include, (not limited to):
- 3D Reconstruction: Accurate and robust depth map generation, multi-view and multi-modal data synthesis, and watertight surface estimation
- Multi-Sensor Calibration: Intrinsic and extrinsic calibration of multi-sensor, multi-modal systems of cameras and projectors
- Segmentation: Accurate segmentation of foreground objects and background
- Tracking + Scene Flow: High-confidence sparse 2D/3D feature tracking; dense or semi-dense optical/scene flow
- Scene Understanding: Understanding and semantically labeling content in a scene
- 3D Model Compression: Adaptive simplification/decimation of highly dense point clouds/mesh objects; compression of temporal object sequence
Here are your requirements:
- Relevant MS or Ph.D. and 5+ years of experience
- Fluent in C/C++ (programming and debugging)
- Experience working with OpenCV
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of parallel computing, OpenCL, CUDA, GPGPU is a plus
- Knowledge of deep learning techniques is a plus
- Knowledge of optimization techniques is a plus
Ideally, you have expert knowledge in two or more areas listed above. Our team will support you with your task execution – we are a team with a joint mission!
Ready? Send us your CV with the subject „Application Senior Computer Vision Engineer“ to email@example.com and we’ll come back to you within 48 hours – promised!