At eyecandylab, we are passionate about developing the AR lens on video. We partner with the largest media companies in the world to transform how consumers interact with television and video. Our unique AR on TV software can be used to get the latest sports statistics, help children engage with their favorite cartoon characters, encourage viewers to buy what they see on TV, create new types of quiz shows and more. If these types of innovative projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
For our office in Munich we hire a
DevOps Engineer (m/w)
This is what you gonna do:
- grow, contribute, and support the infrastructure as code for our augmentv platform and products. You will be developing the Infrastructure Team from the ground, ensuring the site reliability of our platform and monitoring it’s overall health.
- Manage all production deployments across the entire platform - make sure deployments are a “non-event”.
- Build/improve monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Identify weaknesses in the infrastructure and implement changes.
- Troubleshoot production issues and steer them to resolution along with Engineering and Operations.
- Adopt and implement best practices and champion an engineering culture emphasizing Agile and DevOps.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
Here are your requirements:
- Proven experience building and supporting high-availability Linux production environments.
- Operations background and know what it takes to successfully support a platform at scale.
- Extensively worked on monitoring and alerting solutions, and used tools such as Nagios, Graphite, Monit or Cloudwatch.
- Have worked in production environments with Docker and used one of the following: Chef/Puppet/Ansible (we use Chef).
- Working knowledge of RDBMS, specifically MySQL.
- Fluent with AWS Services.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS.
Ideally, you bring working knowledge on other AWS services like Glacier, Elastic MapReduce, DynamoDB etc. and Data Pipeline knowledge, especially with tools like MapReduce, Kafka and ELK stack. Our team will support you with your task execution – we are a team with a joint mission!
Ready? Send us your CV with the subject „Application DevOps Engineer“ to email@example.com and we’ll come back to you within 48 hours – promised!