At eyecandylab, we are passionate about developing the AR lens on video. We partner with the largest media companies in the world to transform how consumers interact with television and video. Our unique AR on TV software can be used to get the latest sports statistics, help children engage with their favorite cartoon characters, encourage viewers to buy what they see on TV, create new types of quiz shows and more. If these types of innovative projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
For our offices in Munich and Los Angeles we hire a
Community Manager (m/w)
This is what you gonna do:
- Play the key role in growing our brand presenence in the developer community
- Grow developer base and help foster a developer community
- Facilitate relationships with developers and strategic partners
- Communicate product features and developments to prospective customers
- Organize regular Meetups for augmen.tv community
Here are your requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong goal oriented and highly organized work style
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively
- Passion for connecting with people and building relationships
Ideally, yo already have experience with event marketing, sales or developer partnerships and knowledge of the mobile AR industry. Our team will support you with your task execution – we are a team with a joint mission!
Ready? Send us your CV with the subject „Application Community Manager“ to email@example.com and we’ll come back to you within 48 hours – promised!