At eyecandylab, we are passionate about developing the AR lens on video. We partner with the largest media companies in the world to transform how consumers interact with television and video. Our unique AR on TV software can be used to get the latest sports statistics, help children engage with their favorite cartoon characters, encourage viewers to buy what they see on TV, create new types of quiz shows and more. If these types of innovative projects excite you, we’d love for you to join us.
For our office in Munich we hire a
Cloud Lead Software Engineer (m/w/d)
This is what you gonna do:
- Implement systems from technical designs with clean, well-commented, and well-tested code.
- Participate in development planning and prioritization.
- Create and maintain Continuous Integration processes.
- Participate in the professional development of a world-class team of Cloud Engineers.
- Create, champion and drive better metrics and monitoring initiatives to gain more insight into the behavior of our Cloud applications and services.
- Lead small team of direct reports on software engineering initiatives.
- Provide team status updates to manager.
Here are your requirements:
- Strong programming skills in Go, Java, or C/C++.
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
- Familiarity with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
- Experience with authentication and authorization in the cloud, including access token and secrets management, Single Sign-in, and OAuth.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP) is a must.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to lead others and resolve team issues with limited guidance.
Ideally, you already bring some experience building native applications and understand the needs of our developer circle. Our team will support you with your task execution – we are a team with a joint mission!
Ready? Send us your CV with the subject „Application Cloud Lead Software Engineer“ to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll come back to you within 48 hours – promised!