At eyecandylab, we are passionate about developing the AR lens on video. We partner with the largest media companies in the world to transform how consumers interact with television and video. Our unique AR on TV software can be used to get the latest sports statistics, help children engage with their favorite cartoon characters, encourage viewers to buy what they see on TV, create new types of quiz shows and more. If these types of innovative projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
For our office in Munich we hire a
Senior Unity 3D Developer (m/w)
This is what you gonna do:
- Work with leadership team to scope product features.
- Write specs, user stories, test plans, and release checklists.
- Prioritize engineering team’s work and manage the backlog of features.
- Manage the daily workflow with engineering team and designers.
- Create and maintain roadmap and milestones.
- Work with engineering team to estimate, implement, and build features.
- Represent the product to senior leadership, internal operational teams, and external stakeholders.
- Partner with business development, developer relations and other cross-functional teams to define commercial features.
- Ensure we ship a well-crafted product at a timely pace.
- Listen passionately to customers and incorporate feedback into the product plan.
Here are your requirements:
- 4+ years experience of building unity applications and experiences.
- 5+ Years Experience implementing immersive AR/VR applications.
- Solid understanding of core Unity concepts including component creation, animators, shaders, and performance profiling.
- Ability to create reusable behaviors and prefabs and work with technical writers and users to ensure their use.
- Follow existing design/development methodologies, patterns, and toolsets.
- Very strong programming skills implementing immersive AR/VR/MR applications.
- Strong knowledge in 3D Math, graphics, physics, animations.
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with a UX design team.
- Experience with product coding process, including code management, testing, review.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Ideally, you already have shipped AR/VR applications and experience in implementing multimedia applications like video players on mobile operating systems. Our team will support you with your task execution – we are a team with a joint mission!
Ready? Send us your CV with the subject „Application Senior Unity 3D Developer“ to email@example.com and we’ll come back to you within 48 hours – promised!