At eyecandylab, we are passionate about developing the AR lens on video. We partner with the largest media companies in the world to transform how consumers interact with television and video. Our unique AR on TV software can be used to get the latest sports statistics, help children engage with their favorite cartoon characters, encourage viewers to buy what they see on TV, create new types of quiz shows and more. If these types of innovative projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
For our office in Munich we hire a
Senior Application Software Engineer (m/w)
This is what you gonna do:
- Architect and implement applications
Here are your requirements:
- Strong experience implementing applications & services on mobile platforms.
- Experience working with third-party libraries, frameworks and API’s.
- Very strong programming skills- extensive experience with C, C++
- Strong Mobile Software Architecture knowledge as well as testing experience
- Strong experience working with UX Design.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong experience of having published applications on an App Store.
- Strong communication skills.
Ideally, you already have shipped AR/VR applications for mobile devices or embedded products. Our team will support you with your task execution – we are a team with a joint mission!
Ready? Send us your CV with the subject „Application Senior Application Software Engineer“ to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll come back to you within 48 hours – promised!