The world premiere
of augmen.tv was celebrated on ProSiebens prime time daily science magazine Galileo, a program by Europes second biggest private TV network ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE.
With augmented reality, ProSieben again embraces leadership and a new dimension of TV. Starting the Galileo AR App, the viewer got the chance to enjoy 11 episodes with additional AR content: 3D models, info boxes, mini games or interactive graphics along with permanent functions like people- and song-tracker shifted the content to a whole new level. augmen.tv made Galileo reports even more engaging and created overwhelming results:
- more than 360.000 unique users during the week
- tuning in and taking part at least a second day
- #1 on German App charts for three consecutive days
- peak participation rate of 20% of the average audience, av. 10% during the following days
Would you like to re-live all episodes of the week?
Follow these steps:
- Download the app i-Tunes store for iOS: http://apple.co/2iJD7UM Google Play Store for Android: http://bit.ly/2zJni3A and open it.
- Visit https://www.galileo.tv/tech-trends/galileo-ar-alle-augmented-reality-beitraege-im-ueberblick (local restrictions may apply)
- Start the episodes and point your smart device towards the screen – and enjoy!
You want to learn more about this case? Please do not hesitate to contacting us, we’re very happy to give you some detailed insights in person!