At eyecandylab, we are passionate about creating interactive AR on TV experiences. We partner with the largest media companies in the world to transform how consumers interact with television and video. Our unique AR on TV software can be used to get the latest sports statistics, help children engage with their favorite cartoon characters, encourage viewers to buy what they see on TV, create new types of quiz shows and more. If these types of innovative projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us. For our office in Munich we hire a
Working Student Marketing & Communication (m/w)
for at least 6 months with the option option for internship and/or permanent employment. As a Marketing & Communication (m/w) Working Student, you will help us develop marketing communications, PR, brand positioning and our increase our social media presence. You will work side-by-side with marketing, sales, operations and fiancé to evolve eyecandylab’s marketing and communications globally. No week is quite like the last in this rapidly growing company- in Marketing and Communications, you will have the responsibility to work on some groundbreaking projects.
Here are your requirements:
- University studies in the subject of marketing communications, media management, online marketing or similar from 3rd semester and above with a high level of interest in marketing and advertising
- 15-20 hours per week
- Great affinity for texts and language along with a flair for design and graphics
- Safe handling of general office- and cloud software, such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, GDrive
- Strong communicator, flexible and with a candid style along with a precice way of working
- High level english skills
Ideally, you already bring some experience with smartphone apps. Hopefully you also like watching television and develop ideas with your imagination to bring both worlds together. A certain feel for corporate design, user ergonomics and user experience would be ideal. Our team will support you with your task execution – we are a team with a joint mission!
Ready? Send us your CV with the subject „Application Working Student“ to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll come back to you within 48 hours – promised!